Saturday, October 18, 2008

Paxton Family Picture

I found this picture on my brothers blog the other day, and thought that it would be fun to reminisce about the good old days. This picture gives you a peek into the family that I grew up with...and how much we love Halloween.
If you couldn't tell which one I am...I am the little witch by the tooth fairy.

Top left: Laura-Princess, Aaron-Army Dude, Mom-Indian, Anna- Jail Bird,
Bottom left: Me-Witch, Dad-Tooth Fairy(those of you that don't know my dad he is a dentist)Bart-Pirate
Thanks Bart and Krista for the picture!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your mom was your sister. She is a good looking indian. This picture is so funny!Your Dad is a great tooth fairy. Except for he takes money for taking the teeth instead of giving money!!!

Astrid said...

Marc always told me about your dad being the tooth fairy for Halloween . . . guess I know where we'll be trick-or-treating this year!!

The Willeyes said...

That is such a cute picture...what a neat family...and what a great memory for you:) How fun!

Karina said...

What a great family picture. We had one taken around the same time in our Halloween costumes. I wonder where that is!

Megan said...

I think you should post your costumes from last year. Those were the freakin' sweetest Beetlejuice and PeeWee Herman costumes ever. What are you gonna be this year? Might I recommend a tooth fairy?