Friday, October 31, 2008

PAXTON HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!

Marsha (AKA Mom), Preston, Ashlee, Johna, Austin, Jessica

Jessica- Hip Hop Diva, Ashlee-Utah Cheerleader

Alvin and the Chipmunks
Johna-Simon, Austin- Alvin, Preston-Theodore

I thought this was so funny because in the movie you always see Theodore eating.
He fits the part so well



This is the Chipmunks singing a song for you. I didn't start recording until they were almost done. It was the cutest little thing. They are singing: The Hula Hoop Christmas Song.
If you can't figure out what song it is suppose to be click here


Ashlee and Mom

2 comments:

Astrid said...

You guys really do Halloween costumes so well! I love how well Colby plays the part in the photos, even though they probably stole his sole when people took them! I love the SUMO too, even thought I first thought you were just trying to be your cousin's fat wife for Halloween! :) Oh and we stopped by your parent's house, and your Mom's costume was incredible too! Next year I will just have you guys make my kids costumes!

EmmaP said...

your mom's costume is AWESOME!!! and I love the chipmunks! how clever!!!