Thursday, October 2, 2008

Utah vs Oregon State

GO UTES!!!!

I was told that I needed to post about the Utah game because "It was the best game ever". (quote by Colby) If you Utah fans out there didn't get to see the game it really was a fun game to watch. We won by 3 point (31-28) from a field goal by Louie Sakoda, the best kicker ever.

Good Old Louie
(look at those calf's, aren't they nice)


Me and Colby after the win

Apparently my camera on my phone doesn't really take that great of pictures.

7 comments:

The Willeyes said...

That's right...Go Utes! It was an amazing game. It will be even more amazing if we go against BYU undefeated! Yea!

Holli and Billy said...

That was a GREAT game! I was there too!

Bart and Krista said...

I'm not sure why Colby would say this game was the 'Best game ever.." I mean, what about BYU VS. Utah 2 yrs. ago? Doesn't that account for something? P.S. This is Krista

Shooting Star said...

Hey! I found your blog from Nikki and Nick's. It's sad to think I haven't seen you since your wedding. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little through blogging. You two look adorable. Go Utes!

Anonymous said...

GO Utes. My voice still hurts. Easton kept cheering for them when we were all sad and depressed. He must have known something we didn't. I hope BYU loses to Utah State. That would make my year!!!
P.S.Thanks for the help Steph

LL said...

chris stayed up and watched....nothing like a littlUtah football.
glad they won, sounds like an exciting ending!!! we miss being in the stadium!

Anna said...

We missed this game. Jeff was so distrot. We were in Sea World that day. When we got back to our hotel, Jeff sat and watched another game to get the updates off the bottom of the screen. When he found out the final score he was so ecstatic that he yelled out an excited appraisal. Jessica looked over at Jeff and said "dad you are weird." It was very comical. GO UTES!!