I haven't posted in awhile...that is because I don't have any cute kids to talk about. So...I found these pictures and thought they where appropriate for this time of the year.
This was us 2 months after we got married. If you can't tell I had put on a few lbs in 2 months. What was I thinking....
This is a really fun activity to do with your family. I think that it is a family owned business that they do seasonally. They take you on a hayride through their pumpkin patch and then you get to pick out a pumpkin that you want to take home. (sometimes... if your lucky the cute old man will let you pick out more then one)
1 comment:
HOORAY, a new post! I love when you post. Keep them coming, old photos or new...we like it all.
Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you next month!!!
Post a Comment