Saturday, October 4, 2008

How Cute Is He....


On Saturday we were babysitting Colby's sister Megan's little boy Jack. Every time we got in the car he would start to sing for us. Watch the videos to see what he was singing.











He is so smart and so cute...

3 comments:

LL said...

HELP...the videos won't work for some reason...very sad. We LOVE LOVE LOVE little Jack. My boys think he is the best!

Colby and Steph said...

Laura-
I am not sure way it won't work for you. I have tried it on 2 different computers. It really is so cute. It is Jack singing I Am A Child of God and I Love To See The Temple.

Karina said...

OK, that was the cutest thing EVER!!!!! I am so sad right now because I don't know little Jack at all and he doesn't know any of us. He is absolutly adorable!