Monday, October 20, 2008

Annual Paxton Pumpkin Patch-Hayride

What a beautiful night to enjoy the company of family while picking pumpkins.

Kaysville Pumpkin Patch

Ahhhhhh!!

Colby and Nephew Kayson

Nephews on the hayride
Treven, Jonah, and Zac

More Nephews
Kayson, Payton, and Preston

Niece Ashlee

Niece Jessica

Kayson
My brother Aaron put a worm in Kayson hand, and he started freaking out saying "scary, scary, dad scary"

Colby and his pumpkin

Me and my pumpkin

Bart and Krista this one is for you- Anna and her short hair.
What a fun night thanks Mom and Dad....

7 comments:

EmmaP said...

looks like you guys had fun. we're going to the patch this week...yeah!

LL said...

Your family has such a fun togetherness traditions, I LOVE it!
good for your parents, looks like a good time.
Your sisters haircut is SO cute, she looks great. As do YOU my pretty!
And Colby, THANK YOU for cutting the mullet off....you're lookin good too! :)
can't wait to see you guys

The Willeyes said...

I love the pumpkin patch...we haven't been yet. What a fun night. Do you do it every year?

Bart and Krista said...

THANK YOU for posting pictures of our family! Everyone looks so much older.. we are missing so much. Thank you, we wish we were there. So sad that we missed it- we're shopping for our pumpkins at the grocery story this year. (No time to go to the pumpkin patch.. maybe next year when Bart doesn't have as many tests.) We'll post pictures of Whitney in her Halloween costume.

Nikki Taylor said...

Steph, You look beautiful as always!! I love all the pictures! Your nephews and nieces are so adorable! Seriously, the Paxton's make beautiful children!! Haha! I can't wait to see yours someday! I love your fam! Its so fun to see pictures of them! Love ya!!

Kimberly said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Also...the halloween photo of the fam is awesome! It is fun to find old family photos!

Julie said...

That looks like so much fun! Your nieces and nephews are so cute. I love the worm story!