Monday, October 27, 2008

Paxton FHE

Disclaimer-
For those of you that are not in the Paxton family you probably wont care much about this post.
I will be posting a few videos for my brothers family... that live in Ohio who never get to see the family.

This is the pumpkin that I carved this year. If you cant tell what it says...well.... then I am sorry, it took me way to long to just give it away.

All of the grand-kids minis one

Another picture of my pumpkin. I am very proud of it. :)


A few videos of the kids trying to hula hoop....






3 comments:

The Willeyes said...

Fun...love the pumpkin. Of course you can read it. Happy Halloween:) You need to post pics of your Beetleguise and slamming sumo costume:)

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkin was the best!!! I can't believe how big those BABIES are! Are we that old?

Bart and Krista said...

We can TOTALLY tell what your pumpkin says. Did you use a special knife for that? It looks REALLY good. We haven't carved ours yet... not sure if we will. SAD, huh? We'll do it tomorrow. Thank you so much for posting those videos. You really are a true family member, aren't you. They are getting so big. Now that Krista's belly is gone, she wants in on the hoola-hooping competition. Let's put that one in instead of the ping-pong tournament.
Thanks again! Keep the pics coming!!