I wanted to post about the newest member of the Paxton family. Her name is Whitney June Paxton. She is my brother Bart and his wife Krista's little girl. She is so cute and cuddly.
It's Been Almost A Decade...
6 years ago
COLBY * STEPHANIE * SAMANTHA
4 comments:
Cute Blog...We are jealous of your fun travels. I need to know how to add the friends link to my blog...I have been trying to figure it out now for like 2 months, maybe you could help? P.S. Spencer says nice cowboy hat Colby!
Congrats! She is so cute! When are you going to get one of your own? Ha! Ha!
SOOOO sweet! love that she's smiling :)
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. You guys are so funny. Sorry that I didn't see this a few days ago. We can't wait for you to really hold her. The funniest part is the comments that others made about the congratulations. So funny!
Post a Comment