Ogden City Rodeo

Every year we usually go to a rodeo for the 24th of July. This is the first year that we have been to the Ogden City Rodeo. (I tell you what, that was an experience to go to Ogden all by itself) We went to that one because they were donating 1 dollar for every person that was wearing pink to breast cancer research.
We normally like to fit in so we wear some cowboy garb. Colby borrowed some wranglers and a cowboy hat from our neighbor and I was just not feeling it this year. But I did wear a pink shirt to help with breast cancer research.
We normally like to fit in so we wear some cowboy garb. Colby borrowed some wranglers and a cowboy hat from our neighbor and I was just not feeling it this year. But I did wear a pink shirt to help with breast cancer research.
(the best part about his outfit is his stand-alone mustache)




6 comments:
Wow, Colby looks AMAZING in that hat!!! He pulls off the "cowboy" quite well. And I LOVE your bag, maybe because I have the same on with red handles instead, I freaking love EVERY COLOR of that bag! Where did you end up finding yours out here? I had to go all the way to New Hampshire to get mine, is there some place closer I don't know about. :)
HILARIOUS! love the cowboy look.
and YES, your pictures reminded me of that fabulous bag...remind me again of the website, por favor!
Look at you blogging queen (or 'King' of it's all Colby's doing)!
I was hoping to see you at that rodeo in cut-off jeans and a halter top. Maybe next year?
p.s. I didn't know you were married to Uncle Rico!
Astrid and Laura,
I got my bag on sammoon.com it is the best website. It is a store in Dallas Texas. I found out about it when I was traveling for work. That is the perk of working with all girls, we all know where all the good shopping is.
Bart and Krista,
I know our outfits are not the great this year, but they will be better next year. About him looking like uncle rico I thought that same thing. I love that he love to dress up. It makes it some much more fun.
Post a Comment