Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grand Cayman Island

Grand Cayman
This past week we went to Grand Cayman to see Colby's Parents. His dad was down there working so we took advantage of the fact that we had somewhere to stay. We also went down with Colby's sister Megan and her husband Shane and their cute little boy Jack.

Me and Colby

Me, Colby and Jack on a charter to Sting Ray City!!!

Me, Colby's mom Pam and Jack

Front of the boat

Me holding a Sting Ray, at Sting Ray City.
Sting Rays are such nice animals.


We love our pirates!!!


The water there is so beautiful!!!!

We buried Colby is the sand.
Jack decided that he wanted to give him a kiss.


I love this picture. Jack was so confused.

He makes such a cute mermaid..

There was Iguanas everywhere

We went to a turtle farm. It was so much fun....
We got to actually swim with turtles.

We got to hold them as well...

They had a beautiful swimming pool..

Colby is always playing around...

They have such beautiful animals.


4 comments:

Karina said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad that you guys had fun! I'd been waiting for you to post pictures from the trip. I love the one with Jack kissing Colby. That was soooo cute!

Astrid said...

JEALOUS . . . Pretty much all I can say! It looks like it was so much fun, especially with the baby sea turtles.

LL said...

beautiful pictures...looks like a perfect vacation!
love the mermaid and the picture of you "jumping" into the pool!

Nikki Taylor said...

WOW!!! Is all I can say!!! I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time! Oh and Bart's baby is SOOO adorable! Tell him congrats! That is so awesome! I thought maybe it was yours for a minute...you would have been in big trouble! HAHA JK!!! Lets get together soon!!! Love ya!