Monday, September 1, 2008

Confession!!!!

I have to confess something.... My last post about my little niece, I am not really holding her. My brother lives in Ohio going to Dental School and we did not venture out there to see her. What I did was cut her out of a picture and placed her in a picture that looked like I has holding something. I just had to do it to see what it would look like if I was holding her. Anyway... here are a few more pictures of our new sweet baby Whitney.


This is her week old picture

This is the picture that I cut her out of

5 comments:

LL said...

You're FUNNY! your trick worked. Although, I did wonder why the heck the baby was still wrapped in the hospital blanket after she was home.
Your sister in law looks AMAZING. How does THAT happen?!?! good for her, congrats to the two of them.

Anonymous said...

Steph
She is so cute! I bet you are can't wait to really hold her. Steph you look HOT!!! in your swim suit! You are way more daring than I am posting all those cute pictures. I love how the Sting Ray took you out that is so funny!

Kimberly said...

I thought something looked a little funny with the baby still in the hospital blanket...and with your brother and his wife in Ohio...I was confused...you are silly. Anyway, cute picture of you and colby. You always dress so cute!

Karina said...

I'm quite impressed. Ingenious!

Brett and Mallory said...

You are so sneaky! I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything. You must have serious photoshop skills. Hey, check out our blog as well: www.brettandmallorystahl.blogspot.com
We missed you at the dinner! Talk to you soon.