Yesterday was our 4th year anniversary. Here are a few pictures so that we can all remember this wonderful day!!!

At the Temple

All of the girls.
Karina, Amy, Laura P., Megan, Sharee, Anna, Laura L., Krista, and Ginny

All of the grandkids at the time, from both sides.

The yard all set up.

SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!

All the boys.
Mike, Ron, Jeff, Bart, Chris, Aaron, Shane, Wally, and BJ

Catch it!!!!

Boys watching Colby golf

Our delicious cake

Last of all the people that made it all happen
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I never got to see pictures of your wedding reception until now! It was so freaking beautiful! I'm so sad I was on bed rest and due to deliver the next day, even more sad now that I know it would have been at least 2 more days until I would have had Hannah, and wouldn't have been at risk for delivering in the temple like the doctor made me think was going to happen if I dare leave the house to go anywhere other than hospital.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You guys are so awesome!
what a perfect day...fun to see the pictures again, so so pretty!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversay! It was so fun to see those pictures. I hope you had a great day. I got the dress at Target. Go now because all of their swim stuff was on clearance the day before I left for Caymen and that's where I found it. I loved it also. You guys are going to have so much fun. I wish I was going just to witness it.
4 years!? that's ages. :-) it was fun to see your pictures. I want some of that cake. oh and I don't know who she's related to, but i know krista that was in your pictures. We had some classes together at byu before my mission. Our drama class was hysterical. good times. tell her i said hi.
Post a Comment