When Samantha gets excited her hands and feet start moving round and round.
This is her watching Baby Einstein, she also does this when she eats.
I think it is so cute.
She also makes funny faces when watching her shows.
COLBY * STEPHANIE * SAMANTHA
8 comments:
I recognize that music from Baby Einsteins. Molly would watch those all the time! Samantha looks absolutely adorable in her Bumbo.
makes me laugh. She's so cute!!!
Ah she is just too cute!! I am so glad you figured out how to post videos! It was so fun to play with you two yesterday! We need to do it again SOON!!!
SO CUTE! I love that Colby is just chillin on the couch in the background paying no attention--that's so Mike. While I'm dying over how adorable Melia is he's just doing his own thing.
She has a great attention span. Easton WOULD NOT sit down and watch anything until he was two. She is so cute and happy. I want to come and see he sometime.
Jessica keeps watching this over and over. She said that it looks like Sammy is making the Rooster sound. She was laughing so hard.
I can't WAIT for this kind of stuff! :)
Sooooooooooo cute! I just want to squish her! Love those cheeks!
Post a Comment