We took our first road trip, toooo.......visit this cute family.
Spencer, Molly, Kim, and Ella
Spencer is Colby's best friend who is in Medical School in Las Vegas.
Spencer's school was having a golf tournament and asked Colby if he wanted to come down and play in it with him. If you know Colby he never passes on playing golf. So we packed up and headed down to Vegas for 4 days. We had such a fun time and sure do miss these guys.
Both these pictures were taken at the Wynn Hotel. It is one amazing hotel.
While we were there we had to ask how much it cost to build it.
Can you guess how much?......
3 billion dollars.
Now don't you think that is just a little excessive? :)
Sammy and I at Circus Circus watching a show.
While the boys were golfing the girls made it over to the park.
Look how cute these girls are.
Sammy loved the swings.
I am going to have to find a park with swings like this.
She absolutely loved it.
If you look really close at street name you will see that it says.....
STEPHANIE
Can you believe it they had a street named after ME. :)
Of course I had to take a picture.
Thanks CLARKS we had a great time.
6 comments:
I love Spencer and Kim...her hair looks SO good dark.
Fun to road trip to see friends. LOVING the picture of Samantha in the swing. She is such a pretty girl.
Wow, how did you make it in the Wynn with a stroller! My sister went there and was told, "Mr. Wynn DOES NOT ALLOW STROLLERS IN HIS HOTEL!" So needless to say she left . . . Lucky you! Your baby is getting so big, and it just as adorable as ever!
That looks like a lot of fun! We have lots of swings like that in Columbus, so Sammy will have lots of fun!
How cute is she in the SWING!? I love it! She's totally smiling! I'm glad you got some good warm weather there! It's been crazy weird here in Utah!
I'm glad you guys had such a great time. It was so fun to see cute little Sammy while I was there. I now feel like she knows who her favorite Aunty Kiwi is!!!!!
looks like fun and you look a lot like your mom in the pic with you & Sammy!
Post a Comment