Monday, April 26, 2010

The Park

I am so excited that it has been good weather the passed few days.  It is fun to get out and enjoy some fresh air.  Today Samantha and I went to the park with some of her cousins.  It was really fun.  




Chubby babies


They really like each other


He is such a gentleman holding her arm


The park that we went to had so many different types of birds.  The kids were having so much fun feeding them bread.   
Sammy was not wanting to share the bread, she wanted it all to herself.


Sammy with Grandma Paxton

Me with all the kids minus Jake that went to the park

6 comments:

LL said...

that's so cute....little friends!
Love the picture of her trying to eat his face/give him a kiss.
CUTE!

Karina said...

I haven't been paying attention. You've updated your blog quite a bit! I love all the pictures!! Keep them coming!

EmmaP said...

you good look surrounded by LOTS of kids ;)

Kimberly said...

love the park!! Miss the ducks...we don't get them here in the spring..bummer!

anna said...

That was so fun!! We need to get together more often. I loved the weather,other than I got burnt. I guess that I am really white.

Ashlee Garn said...

I really can't get over how cute she is!