.....you get 5 Paxton girls together for a day shopping at the Park City Outlets.

This is my trunk before we headed up there for the day........
......and this is after all the damage was done(we had to stop shopping because there wasn't anymore room)

7 comments:
that is hilarious! That reminds me that I need to go up there and do some shopping! I love the outlets!
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!
looks like a blast, and you look fabulous!
I hope you don't have six of the same shirts in diferent colors in those bags.HA HA. I used to be shocked at all the clothes your mom would buy you at the Nordstrom sale!!!!
Wish I could have been there. It looks like you guys had a great time. But tell me.. did Marsha put on that green mask like she did at the sleepover? Now.. THAT was funny.
What a fun day. I love shopping with my sisters.
Steph, I just found your blog off of Karina's. This is a great post. I'm in awe of your amazing shopping! So fun!
Fun!! I miss getting all my sisters together to go shopping...I hope you all had fun!
Post a Comment