
Every year my family gets together and decorates gingerbread houses. This is Colby and mine this year. We didn't get any pictures with us by it, so this is as good as it gets. There will be more Christmas festivity pictures to come. (I think that we really liked the snow(marshmallows) this year)
5 comments:
Absolutely Darling! What a cute gingerbread house. We did that for years with my mom, but we didn't the last two years because of her health. So I miss it:) FUN!
Oh my goodness that is a lot of marshmallows! Looks like you are wishing for the snow we aren't getting.
CUTE...love the marshmellows. We'll be doing this on Sunday, kids can't wait! Now I need to go buy a GIANT bag of mallows!
I laugh everytime I read your posts...our families are so similar..I love this tradition of decorating the ginger bread HOMES with my family too! Your house is pretty good, mine normally falls over.
It looks pretty good, guys! Too bad we weren't there to compete with you. We haven't done Gingey houses, yet! We're going to try to do it after Bart's finals.
Post a Comment