A FEw things: 1. Sammy's hair is SO cute! I love the length and that it looks so shiny and not "scruffily". (Scruffily is a Whitney-made-up-word and it describes anything messy, rough, wild or disorderly.) 2. Are you SURE that there's no way the three of you will be pregnant again together? I've heard of stranger things happening. Don't worry, I won't say that to Anna- I don't want her to have a heart-attack. 3. I didn't know the petting-farm was FREE? Hello?! I guess I need to head up there ASAP!!!
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
3 comments:
A FEw things:
1. Sammy's hair is SO cute! I love the length and that it looks so shiny and not "scruffily". (Scruffily is a Whitney-made-up-word and it describes anything messy, rough, wild or disorderly.)
2. Are you SURE that there's no way the three of you will be pregnant again together? I've heard of stranger things happening. Don't worry, I won't say that to Anna- I don't want her to have a heart-attack.
3. I didn't know the petting-farm was FREE? Hello?! I guess I need to head up there ASAP!!!
FUN!!!!
You're such a good mom.
(i think you were there the same day as my mom and nieces/nephews)
So fun...and she is such a doll :) Mel
Post a Comment