Thursday, June 14, 2012

This is the Place Heritage Park

Utah as so many fun things to do durning that summer that are FREE.  This is one of those things that Sammy and I took advantage of.  
At This is the Place Heritage Park they have an awesome area with animals that you can get up close and personal and pet all of the animals. 


If you look close there is a deer that is behind Sammy.


A goose



She was a little hesitant about petting the goat but then warmed right up, and got right in there. 




It was so hot she was trying to find any shade to cool her off, while I waited in line for our FREE ice cream. :)




Waiting to ride the horse.


Look how stinking cute she is.  She would make such a cute cowgirl. 


The baby chicks. 


Waiting for the train.


On the train traveling back to the car after a fun day. 

1 comment:

LL said...

I.LOVE LOVE LOVE her!
So adorable.