Tuesday, October 4, 2011

She is 2!!!


Can you believe that it has been two years since we welcomed this cute baby in our home.


Happy Birthday to my sweet energetic two year old.


She can't even sit still so I can get a picture. 



Singing Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

LL said...

love the cake. Love that little two year old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

Bart and Krista said...

Did you make that cake? It's adorable. I'm all about that one next year... not for Whit... for MEEEEE!!! Happy Birthday, Sammy!!!

The Palmers said...

soooo cute! i love the pictures i'm getting from my mom of her! happy 2nd birthday, sammy! love the cake by the way.

Nikki Taylor said...

I simply can't believe she is already two! I also love the cake! We seriously need to get our girls together, I think they would get a long quite well and would be CRAZY together! Happy Birthday Sammy!!

The Willeyes said...

Oh she is such a doll...and her cake is darling...did you make it? Happy Birthday to Sammy. We sure love her :)

Shooting Star said...

What a cute little 2 year old :) Happy Birthday!