Friday, October 21, 2011

Pinterest Re-creation

I saw this adorable bag on pinterest for trick or treating. 
Sammy doesn't have a bag so I thought I would try it out.  
Mine is not as good but I still think it looks cute. 

tottb36.jpg

This is where you want to go if you want to see how she did it. 



If I did it again I might do it a little different but I still like it. 


5 comments:

LL said...

ohhh, that's adorable!
NICE JOB!
I need to follow your lead and actually create the things I've pinned :-)

The Palmers said...

realllly cute. impressive crafting skills... although i always knew you'd get it from your mama!

Nikki Taylor said...

I love it! You are seriously so talented and crafty. You know, Jayne doesn't have a bag yet and her mom is awful at crafts. (hint, hint) ;) Adorable!

Bart & Krista said...

Way cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Love it! How cute are you? Such a cute mommy! :)