Monday, June 6, 2011

Hapari

www.hapari.com.gif


I am in need of a new swimming suit.  I have heard that HAPARI suits are good.  Let me know if you have tried them out and what you think of them.  If you haven't tried them out go over to there website and check them out.  They have some pretty fun patterns.

2 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I just got one this year and I love it! I would love it even more if I was a bit thinner but best suit I have ever bought! Worth the money for sure! You will look hot with your smokin' body! I went to the actual store in American Fork and I loved it cause they let you try them all on and will help you make them fit right. Good Luck!!

Bart & Krista said...

SOOOO.. yes, I have heard they are awesome. I am in need of a new suit myself... got a "temporary" one that I'm not sure I'm going to keep. But does the HOT body come with the Hapari suit? I mean, look at their models!