Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vegas


At the beginning of the month we took a fun little trip down to Vegas to see some friends and to attend the CES show.

This whole trip I was trying to be better at taking pictures, but I'm not sure it worked out.  


Colby and I were lucky enough to have one night just to ourselves.  Our friends were nice enough to watch Sammy for us so that we could go to a show.  


We went to Cirque Su Soleil "O" at the Bellagio.  It was awesome, the whole thing was in water.
If you ever get a chance to go to Vegas go to this show, it was awesome. 


This is to show you that we were on the very back row on the balcony.  I didn't care because the show so was good. 
Don't mind me, I just look like a freaky ghost. 

 




After the show we went to the "M" casino and got some food.  It was very yummy food but there sure was a lot of it.  
I love that the toothpick that is holding the sandwich together is rosemary. 
I even have my month open, it was the biggest sandwich ever. 


We also did the the buffet at the "M" casino.  It was pretty good I'm just not a huge buffet lover.  Colby loves them and that is all that matters.  I think we ended up staying there for 3 hours.  You have to get your money's worth. 


We also did some lounging around taking it easy.  That is what vacation are all about, right?


One day when the boys went to the CES show Kim and I took the girls to see the fish feeding and watch the real live mermaids.  It was so fun and the girls loved it. 


I couldn't get a decent picture with Samantha.  She really wanted to get out and play.



I had to put these next 3 pictures up to show you that we really couldn't catch a brake with a good picture.  I asked 3 different people to take our picture and in every single picture the person that took it moved so the pictures ended up being fussy. So frustrating. 



 

 I did get a cute picture of my friend Kim and her cute girls Ella and Molly.



Samantha's first time on a Merry Go Round.  She loved it. 
If you look at her face she was so excited. 


So stinking cute!!



I just thought these last two pictures were so cute of Sammy with her Dad's headphones.  

Thanks Spencer and Kim for the fun time. 

5 comments:

The Palmers said...

i really want that burger!! my appetite is crazy while nursing, but you get to burn a lot of calories, so it amazingly doesn't matter so much! i'm pretty sure i'll be in a bad habit of eating a lot when i stop nursing... anyway, you're nice to say i look great. i think i look more grandma-ish... no butt, etc. =) anyway, ya nat and i are going private at the same time kind of by coincidence... although part of it is that matt would prefer his kids to not be on the public blogs. i kind of feel the same way, so i decided to do it.
so how about you make your next vacation to texas? =)

LL said...

SO FUN!!!
I LOVE her facial expressions--she is still talked about quite often in our house. She's a popular gal!

Kimberlee said...

Looks like so much fun. Samantha is absolutely adorable, and getting so big! I just thought it was funny that you have a friend named Kim with daughters Ella and Molly...sounds pretty close to me with Emma and Molly. Hah! And Spencer is on our list of names if we ever have a boy...crazy. You all look great!

Bart and Krista said...

What a fun vacation!!! Glad you took so many pics and that burger looks SOOOO yummy!

Astrid said...

WE LOVE the Mermaids! We HAVE to go there every time we visit my sister in Vegas! Then we try to "man" Otto up by venturing into the Bass Pro shop . . . so far it's not working too well! Looks like tons of fun, especially the burger and buffet! :)