I have been really horrible with taking pictures, below are a few pictures that I did get around Christmas time.
The classic Santa picture.
Cheese
First present from Santa
So excited
Loves her new leaptop
Candy, give me more.
So determined to get it.
Needs to try out her dollies stroller
Crazy morning baby
These three are going to be trouble.
Lights at Temple Square.
More Christmas pictures to come.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness she is SOO cute!! What a sweet and funny little lady! Oh, and the look on your hubbys face in the first pic is hilarious!
She is the CUTEST baby! I just want to kiss those cheeks everytime I see her :) Mel
Steph, your daughter is so adorable I love her cheese grinning smile!
So, I loooovvee Colby's face in the picture with santa. He seems to be really empathizing with her or just plain ole making light of the situation...classic. Christmas is so much better with kids! Love all the pics.
Post a Comment