Normally Labor Day is a day of rest from labor. Not at our house. I put us to work.
I have been wanting to give our kitchen a facelift but there is no money to do anything major. So, I decided to go out and get a can of paint and get to work.
I am really happy with the results. What do you think?
Before
After
Before
After
9 comments:
it looks really great. what did you do to fill the holes from the old hardware?
What the crap? You just can't pull that out of no where! You are way too talented and need to come give my house a face lift. I TOTALLY LOVE IT!
I la la LOVE it. Oh my gosh. Did you really do it in one day? Holy crap. How did you do it? Did you have to sand it all down? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!
I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED! It looks BEAUTIFUL! Wow Stephanie. YOU ROCK!
I too want to know how you did it.
Wow... must've been a lot of work! I've been wanting to paint our kitchen cabinets. Did you sand, yada yada or just paint over? Looks grrreat!
Good Job!!! It looks really good. I am very impressed.
I LOVE it Stephanie! It looks great!
Awesome! looks great...way to tackle the project in one day!!!
Wow! That looks gorgeous. It's amazing how it changed the whole look of your kitchen
Post a Comment