This morning at 6:30 AM we drove all the way down to Riverton and Sammy got tubes in her ears.
She did so good and is now feeling great.
She looks so cute in her hospital outfit.
I am hoping that this is the last time I have to see her in one of these.
She loved this bubble light machine.
After surgery, she was still drugged up and not sure how she felt about it.
With a couple of tubes, a few hour nap and some pain killers she is feeling fabulous.
What a roller-coaster of a day.
10 comments:
Hope Sammy is doing well. She is so cute in the little gown. Glad that everything went well!!
I hope Sammy gets to feeling better. You guys look so cute!
sweetest little baby! Tubes are THE BEST!!!! They helped my boys so much.
She looks a lot like Brinly in the last picture.
So did she get a lot of ear infections? Melia has never had one, thank goodness. I keep taking her in cause I think she has one but they keep telling me she is ok. So did Sammy have to be put under for that? Shantaye thinks that Crue is going to have to get tubes soon. She's nervous. Maybe you can comfort her. :)
My little boy has to get tubes on Friday! I'm dreading it like Heather said. I'm really nervous about them putting him under. Anyway, I hope that your little girl is doing well! If you have any advice let me know!
ohhhh my gosh. she is the cutest little patient I have ever seen. I'm sorry she had to get tubes in but HOPEFULLY it helps. She is such a sweetheart. We need another play date ASAP!
I hope you got to keep that hospital outfit. It's SO cute! I hope she feels better very soon!
awww! poor little girl!! i hate that. but i agree... i love her hospital outfit. adorable. hope she recovers quickly!
:) No... we waited to see what happened with school, but if I knew last year what I know now then I wouldn't have waited! ... I was just rambling the other day :)
it seems like all babies end up having to get tubes! i must admit that she looks adorable in that bitty hospital gown...
hey, does colby still get those inexpensive smart foam matterss toppers? i haven't been sleeping well...
Post a Comment