You ask how I did this...
I would like to take all of the credit and say I figured it all out on my own but I didn't. I found this really fun blog of a lady that is a designer, but likes to do everything for a good deal. She had recently re-done her kitchen and I loved it. I really wanted to do it the same color as hers but I thought it would be to washed out because we have so many light colors with the walls, counters and back splash. That is way I went with black, which I think turned out great. I will be honest I was a little nervous at first. But it worked out in the end because I love it.
She can tell you how to do it WAY better then I could. Her blog is http://sassystyleredesign.blogspot.com.
The following link will take you right to her post on re-doing her cabinets.
Enjoy!!!
8 comments:
Okay, you've inspired me! I am going to do it! I read that blog that gave the how-to and I am in LOVE with the idea of the bead board wall paper! And I want to re paint my whole kitchen. Ahh now I am excited. But I have all these ideas in my head of what I want to do and I never do it. I just need to DO IT! :) I am excited though. Thanks! :)
PS your kitchen was totally pretty before hand (you didn't have ugly looking cabinets like the girl in the post did or like I do) but it looks fabulous now! I love it--I wanna come see it. Let's get together soon!
the black looks great steph! we painted our cabinets a while back, it's a lot of work! i'm jealous you guys have granite countertops, that's on my list...
thank you! you're totally brilliant.
I love love love it! So cute! Good for you for doing that! I have been begging my husband to redo our kitchen! I will have to be like you and do it! Good job!
Steph, Your kitchen looks awesome! We definitely need a "face lift" on our kitchen-- but I'm not about to spend a dime on this rental! I will definitely need to remember how you did your own kitchen cabinets and you can totally come over and help me re-do my kitchen when we move into a home of our own. :)
Wow Steph!! That looks AMAZING!!! You're quite talented!
LOVE it, Steph! Well done!
It's beautiful Stephanie...I'm impressed. Love it :) Mel
Post a Comment