haha, I love it. I still my very first backpack...maybe she will keep this one forever too :) ...do you remember it, probably not, but we would walk to school together a couple times when I was in the 1st grade !
I'm afraid you still have quite a few years before the first day of school. I on the other hand only have 3 days left before 3 out of 4 will be at school. 3 Cheers for the VanOrmans!!!!
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
6 comments:
i love her sturdy little ankles!
SHE IS TOO CUTE!
now i have the song in my head "...backpack , backpack!"
hahaha... i just looked below and saw my word verification: aderol
how funny. I could go for some aderol about now!
haha, I love it. I still my very first backpack...maybe she will keep this one forever too :) ...do you remember it, probably not, but we would walk to school together a couple times when I was in the 1st grade !
I'm afraid you still have quite a few years before the first day of school. I on the other hand only have 3 days left before 3 out of 4 will be at school. 3 Cheers for the VanOrmans!!!!
Love all the pics of Sammy. We miss her!
all that is going through my mind is..... "Say BACKPACK"! ha ha
Post a Comment