Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 5th-6 Years


Cheers to 6 years and many more to come.



8 comments:

LL said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

LL said...

btw, I'm so glad you married into the family! We all love you!!!!
and you guys make a beautiful couple...(and a darn cute baby) ;-)

Kimberly said...

happy Anniversary...pic is awesome!

wuxiheather said...

HOLY MACARONI! I cannot believe you've been married 6 years! That's a long time! You were YOUNG GIRLFRIEND! :) Let's get together again soon!

Shooting Star said...

Yeah to 6 years! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Yay, congratulations to 6 years! That is awesome :) Steph I can't believe how much you look like your mom in the pictures from Ohio...your baby is SO CUTE!

EmmaP said...

still as cute as ever! congrats!

Katie Hagen said...

wow, i can't believe that you guys have been married for 6 years... this is late, but congratulations!