So funny and cute! Melia used to do all sorts of stuff like that as a newborn but not anymore. We missed you last night. I hope you'll come next week--Katie is making dinner.
Hey Steph I found your blog through Heaths so I hope you don't mind my looking at it. It was good to see you for a sec last week, I wish I could have talked to you longer. Your little girl is so cute! Maybe I'll see you at Heathers one of these times and we can catch up!
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
11 comments:
i can't get over how pretty she is!
That is hilarious!!! :) haha
HAHAHAHA!! That is awesome!!
lol! hahaha... for some reason this is hilarious to me, she is so cute. i hope when i have have babies that they are contortionists too!
So funny and cute! Melia used to do all sorts of stuff like that as a newborn but not anymore. We missed you last night. I hope you'll come next week--Katie is making dinner.
Hehe! Call that girl Houdini!
what a funny lil girl!!
Hey Steph I found your blog through Heaths so I hope you don't mind my looking at it. It was good to see you for a sec last week, I wish I could have talked to you longer. Your little girl is so cute! Maybe I'll see you at Heathers one of these times and we can catch up!
HAHAHA! She seems happy, doesn't seem to bug her.
Why don't I have your phone number? I've gotta get it! We're having our party tonight. Shan and Aubrey are coming too. I hope to see you tonight!
absolutely hilarious!! she is funny!
Post a Comment