Stephanie. YOU ARE STUNNING. absolutely beautiful! Love your hair. Can we vote on our favorite??? I love the 4th and the 9th picture of the family. And I really like the shots of you and Sammy. Gorgeous Family!!!!!
Those turned out so cute! Steph, I love the bangs- they are so cute! You have a very nice looking family. And wherever did you get the tutu? It's SOOOO cute!
ADORABLE!! I would have a hard time picking favorites too...they all look great! Sammy has to be one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. She is ALWAYS smiling! I love that squishy baby!! PS...I LOVE the bangs too!! So cute!
Love love love the pictures! Sammy is so cute I love that she has the perfect smile in every single picture! What an amazing baby she should be a poster baby! and your hair is super cute! What a gorgeous family you have!
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
12 comments:
Stephanie. YOU ARE STUNNING. absolutely beautiful!
Love your hair.
Can we vote on our favorite???
I love the 4th and the 9th picture of the family.
And I really like the shots of you and Sammy.
Gorgeous Family!!!!!
You guys look look great! Sam looks like she cooperated well for you guys. So fun!
aDORable. love em! print them all! haha
Those turned out so cute! Steph, I love the bangs- they are so cute! You have a very nice looking family. And wherever did you get the tutu? It's SOOOO cute!
ADORABLE!! I would have a hard time picking favorites too...they all look great! Sammy has to be one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. She is ALWAYS smiling! I love that squishy baby!! PS...I LOVE the bangs too!! So cute!
Very cute pictures. I really think the one that you and Sammy are looking at each other is soooo cute. We need to get together soon.
SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
Those are some fabulous pictures!! Your family is absolutely darling and Stephanie, you are GORGEOUS!!! love all the pictures!!
Love love love the pictures! Sammy is so cute I love that she has the perfect smile in every single picture! What an amazing baby she should be a poster baby! and your hair is super cute! What a gorgeous family you have!
So CUTE!!! I love them!
Cute pictures Steph! I especially like the one where Samantha is sticking out her tongue.
Those pictures are so cute! Love them. Especially the windy one.
Post a Comment