Bryce and I have been on the hunt for swings for weeks. None at North Canyon, the park by Wal Mart, Rocket park, Oak Hills or any elementaries,etc. Lame-O. The park at the rec center has a few but you might as well get in line for those.
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
3 comments:
Bryce and I have been on the hunt for swings for weeks. None at North Canyon, the park by Wal Mart, Rocket park, Oak Hills or any elementaries,etc. Lame-O. The park at the rec center has a few but you might as well get in line for those.
Oh, that picture is darling!!! She is such a doll :)
Looks like she enjoys it!!! Glad you found one!
Post a Comment