Samantha has been enjoying Baby Einstein. I didn't really want to go out and buy a whole bunch of DVD of baby movies, so I just bring up our trusty YouTube and she watches them that way. She also loves it when I pull up Pandora.com and puts it on Nursery Rhymes for her to listen to.
This is a picture I took of her watching Baby Einstein on the computer.
So comfy, this way she doesn't have to hold up her head.
7 comments:
Haha..oh she is sooo cute! I hate having to hold my head up too! Thanks for letting me hold and squeeze her on Saturday. She is so much fun! I just love her, but hate you for getting to go to Hawaii!! Justkidding!! Have SOOO much fun!!! I am so jealous!!
What a great idea! I will have to remember that. She is such a sweet, content little girl. It was great to see you. You look beautiful.
she is so cute. McKay and I were just talking about her today!
LOVE her swimsuit, have fun in Hawaii!!!
We are one of those who save the tax return....I'm thinking though money would be better spent on the beach :)
So jealous you are going to Hawaii but have so much fun!! She is too cute...looks like a real live doll!!!
very cute. I love youtube. you should see if there is anything on Hulu! lol!
Little Sammy is adorable! I am soooo jealous about your vacation! We will have to go with you next time!! Enjoy!
She is adorable, you guys! Love the idea with the laptop.
Post a Comment