A lot of people hate this time of the year when we have to do taxes. Some of you may have to pay the government, but for us we are lucky enough to get money back. Some of you are probably smart with your money that you get back and pay bills or even invest it somewhere. For us we like to reward ourself for all the hard work that we did the previous year.
This year we are going to take some of our tax return to bask in the sun in Hawaii. I was getting so excited to leave I had to try Samantha's swimming suite on her. She got this at one of the showers I had when I was pregnant.
Thanks aunt Kiwi, she is going to look so cute on the beach.
I had to put on the two hats that she has. The dark pink one is a little small. She has a bit of a big head.
3 comments:
She is stinking adorable. How do you even stand it? I would have eaten her by now.
Hawaii. Can I come? We're having a luau with the YW tonight... but its in Lehi, somehow I just don't think it'll be the same.
Oh Hawaii! I would love to go there, never been! She looks ADORABLE in the swimsuit! Have tons of fun! :)
how cute! i always "reward" myself too. Last year it was my new laptop. This year a gun, some home improvements, and a family vacation! woo!
Post a Comment