Every Christmas season you have to go see the lights at temple square.
Doesn't the temple look amazing
My good looking husband
Me and Krista (my sister from another mister)
I don't know that I have ever been to temple square at Christmas time when they put Mary and Joesph on the refection pond. I was really pretty.
The three of us
It is a tradition in both mine and Colby's family to do the nativity with all of the grandkids. Samantha got to be the baby Jesus on both sides.
The Lewis nativity
The Paxton nativity
Samantha's first Christmas. She is so excited can't you tell
Present from Santa she was so excited to have a present to open on Christmas Day!!
She was so surprised. It was just what she wanted.
4 comments:
the boys LOVED her. Said she "has the biggest eyes and she always smiles"
So cute! I'm jealous they got to meet her. I'm anxious to get my hands on her.
Steph, YOU get more beautiful every day. Motherhood looks great on you!
XOXO
I find it musing how much loot the child always gets...wow! p.s. You look cute in the pic with your hat steph!
What a cutie she is!! Love the pic of her on the couch with all of her gifts... awesome!
What a fun 1st Christmas---it gets better and better each year. Kids make Christmas magical!
Post a Comment