WOW! I can't believe the difference. Fun to take her picture by the same doll, it helps to see the change. She is SUCH a beautiful little girl; the boys said she is ALWAYS happy and smiling. Thanks for posting pictures.
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
8 comments:
WOW! I can't believe the difference. Fun to take her picture by the same doll, it helps to see the change.
She is SUCH a beautiful little girl; the boys said she is ALWAYS happy and smiling. Thanks for posting pictures.
She looks just like you! I can't get over it! She is getting so big, I can't believe it. She is adorable. I need to see her again soon!!
Is she always smiling? That is such a cute little grin. :) She is adorable.
that is cute! I love the stripey outfit too!
LOVE this! She has the cutest smile ever! :)
What a cutie! how are you liking being a mommy?
Oh my gosh! She's gotten so big! And though I didn't think it was possible, she got so much cuter :)
She is so adorable :)
Post a Comment