Friday, November 20, 2009

Random Pictures


These first few pictures I had to put on because these little hats that Samantha has on are so cute. My sister-in-law Karina made them for her.

Neapolitan ice cream with cherries on top.

Pumpkin


This is her Halloween costume because we couldn't find anything small enough for her.


Had to put this picture on to show how she is taking after her grandpa Paxton with the hairline.

Last but not least I had to put one picture of her with....pretty much the only bow she has.

Just a side note....looking at all of these different pictures you wouldn't ever think that it was the same baby.

7 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I'm so happy you posted more pics! I can't get over how freakin cute your baby is!! I need to come squeeze her. We all need to get together sometime during the holidays.

Bart and Krista said...

She looks SO pretty! (Even with Grandpa Paxton's haircut!) She is such a doll with her beautiful big eyes. Can't wait to see her in person. Don't get too big, Samantha!

LL said...

THANK YOU!!!
I've been anxiously awaiting more pictures. She is a beauty!

Anna said...

The picture are so cute!! Those hats are so cute. The girls loved looking at the pictures.

EmmaP said...

she is sooooooooooo a-dor-a-ble! and those hats!!! so stinkin cute!

Kimberly said...

What a doll! Can't wait to see you, Colby and Sammy!!

Karina said...

yea!!!! I'm so excited to see more pictures of her. It kills me to be so far away and not get to cuddle her up. Love the hats on her--keep posting more pictures, please!!!