Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blessing Dress

My talented sister-in-law offered to take Samantha's picture in her blessing dress.
This one is my very favorite picture that she took.
I have been trying to upload the other ones that she took but it is not working.

15 comments:

The Palmers said...

oh my goodness, she is so pretty!! that's a perfect picture.

Jackman Family said...

She is gorgeous I love the dress and picture that is so precious!

LL said...

what an amazing photo. She is SUCH a beautiful baby!
Are you guys blessing her tomorrow? Wish we could be there :(

Nikki Taylor said...

Wow! She has changed so much since I have seen her. She is beautiful and looks just like her mama!

Anna said...

She is so cute. Great job Sharee. It was fun to see her tonight!!

EmmaP said...

wow! she is already growing so fast!

Bart and Krista said...

She is so pretty. Yes, she does look like you, Steph! I want to see more pictures!!!

Brad and Britt said...

she looks like a doll...she doesn't look real at all! I am glad that you were able to bless her today!

Unknown said...

Oh she is perfect!

grandma honey's travel log said...

She is so beautiful--not a bit like Colby! Ha! Ha! Did you bless her yesterday?

Kimberly said...

What a sweetie!!

Ashlee Garn said...

Oh my gosh Steph! She is the most beautiful and adorable little girl!

Anonymous said...

So cute Steph!! She doesn't even look real!! She looks like a doll! You guys did great! :)

Natasha said...

Steph, she's beautiful!!

The Willeyes said...

What a beautiful baby :)