Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going home from the Hospital

Samantha already to go home from the Hospital

It was a cold day when we went home, so we put her in her warm winter suit.
(it didn't really fit her but it sure kept her nice and warm)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Shooting Star said...

What a beautiful little girl. She looks so teeny tiny!

Nikki Taylor said...

Gosh she is cute! I just want to SQEEZE her! (Don't worry, I won't ;)). Thank you for letting me hog her when we came to visit. You guys are already amazing parents...such Naturals you are!

EmmaP said...

she is perfect looking!!!

Karina said...

Yea!!!! More pictures! She is beautiful--keep posting pictures so I don't miss out on her life entirely!

Anonymous said...

Steph, she looks just like you she is so cute!!

cassy said...

She is so perfect! we need to come meet her!!!

The Palmers said...

i need to squeeze those cheeks! and kiss em.

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Awww - shes gorgeous! Congrats!!! :)