
I have had so many people ask me when I was going to make our exciting news public. I went to the doctor today, so I am happy to say that we are having a baby.
We got to hear the little heart beat, which was the coolest thing. We can't wait to see a picture of the little guy.
I am about 11 weeks and not feeling so HOT. I have been pretty sick 95% of the time. I am crossing my fingers that it gets better.
I will keep you all updates on the progress of our little bundle of joy!
We got to hear the little heart beat, which was the coolest thing. We can't wait to see a picture of the little guy.
I am about 11 weeks and not feeling so HOT. I have been pretty sick 95% of the time. I am crossing my fingers that it gets better.
I will keep you all updates on the progress of our little bundle of joy!
22 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so exciting! What is your due date? My brain is too soft from pregnancy to figure it out myself. Sorry you're so sick. It does get better, I promise.
YEAH!!!!!! I am so glad it's public and I am sooo freakin excited for you!! I am sorry you have been sick...and I hope that passes soon! Ya...when is your due date?!
Awesome!! Wahoo!!
YEAH. What a beautiful baby you are going to have. A little bird whispered this in my ear but I don't like to believe things until I hear them from the person, so thanks for letting us know. I am so excited for you and Colby. I love talking about being prego, I know it is strange but I think it is great so let me know if you want to talk. Congrats.
Yay! Oh I hope its twins! ;-)
eating high protien right before bed helped me. i would have cottage cheese or yogurt right before bed. For some reason if I went to bed on a full stomach, i wasn't as sick in the morning. However, I didn't figure that out until my 3rd. I was still sick though - just not as much. Oh - and tangy/sour candy also helped. Again , I didn't figure that out until my 3rd pregnancy. I practially lived off of sweetarts...
congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't believe my baby cousin Stephanie is having a baby!! I didn't get sick with my pregnancies but if I just kept food in me all day, I felt fine. It's so hard to eat when you feel like crap but maybe if you keep Saltines by you all the time, you can chow on those! Love you guys!!
YES!!! I had a feeling that this would be coming soon. Congratulations and all I can say is, I feel your pain. Good luck getting through the next little while. I finally got a little better around 17 weeks. Congrats!
Congratulations Steph!! I'm so excited for you guys! That is sooo awesome! You have to let me hold him/her at church! :) haha CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! We are so excited. Sorry that you feel so yucky. Hopefully, it will get better as you get into the 2nd trimester. I can't wait to meet him/her!
woohoo!! can't wait to meet that little one. i guess it's awhile... so exciting! keep us posted!
Yeah! We are sooooo happy you are going to have a little bundle of joy to create beautiful feelings you can't even begin to imagine!
Its about time!!! Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is so exciting! i've been waiting for you two to pop out a little one ;)
Yaaaa! I'm so excited for you! When is the due date? I hope you start feeling better in a few weeks or tomorrow!
Congratulations! How fun! That's no good that your sick, it certainly isn't fun but hopefully you will feel better in your second trimester! But yeah that is so exciting you are absolutely going to love being a mom!
Congratulations Steph! I am excited for you guys! It has been way too long since I talked to you! How've you been!
HOLY SHNIKEES! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Beautiful! Wahoo! You totally beat me to the punch! That's awesome! :) BIG SMILES! I'm so happy for you!
What...you mean Colby's announcement wasn't public enough:) We are so excited for you. I don't have any advice for not being sick, sorry. Hope you feel better soon!
CONGRATS STEPH! You will be such an amazing mommy! We are so excited for you!
Okay...
I see the new widget. I see the new picture on top...
WHERE are the pictures of you? Are you showing? How are you feeling? Start blogging, girl!!
Okay, so I guess you don't believe in updating your blog anymore? Just kidding. I hear that you are sick. Poor thing! We can't wait to see you soon!
Love ya!
Post a Comment