Colby and I went to Disney World for Thanksgiving. We meet most of Colby's family over there to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.
(Max, Cardon, Jace, Brinley, Avery, Amelia and Mickey)Mickey in his holiday outfit with the grandkids
They have a awesome light parade the they put on each night.

There is no way that you can afford to buy anything in the souvenir shops so we decided to put them on and take pictures. That the the poor man way of getting souvenirs.
This is us on the ride "It's a Small World After All"
Us at Animal Kingdom in front of their Christmas tree
It was so fun having all of the different parks decorated for Christmas
The chillens having a good old time
Colby and David AKA Colby's Dad
Our first day being in Florida we went on a air boat ride to see alligators
Me and Brinley on the boat

There is no way that you can afford to buy anything in the souvenir shops so we decided to put them on and take pictures. That the the poor man way of getting souvenirs.
This is us on the ride "It's a Small World After All"
Us at Animal Kingdom in front of their Christmas treeIt was so fun having all of the different parks decorated for Christmas
The chillens having a good old time
Colby and David AKA Colby's DadOur first day being in Florida we went on a air boat ride to see alligators
Me and Brinley on the boat
This is one of the stuffed alligators in the store
The gang at one of the shows at the Animal Kingdom
Last but not least, I had to feature these two cute boys, they really seamed to hit it off on this trip. Jace really seemed to like Colby a lot. He either wanted his Dad or Colby. It was so cute. This kid has taken the lead in the cutest child in the Lewis family. He is awesome.--Colby
Look at him grabbing my ears. The best!!!
One last thanks to Colby's sister Karina for setting this whole trip up and letting us all stay in her condo. THANK YOU KARINA!!!!





7 comments:
YOU GUYS ALWAYS ARE DOING SOMETHING FUN!!! It looks like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I am jealous! The Alligator boat ride looks fun! I think we need to schedule a dinner night with the old crew sometime this month!
Man, you should have gone the week before, or we should have gone a week later then we would have been there at the same time. Shoot, next time, next time. Did you guys see the Finding Nemo Musical at Animal Kingdom? I hope you got to ride the Toy Story Midway Mania at Hollywood Studios too. Oh man, I loved seeing your pictures, and even though we were only there a week earlier I already want to go again!
How Fun! You guys have the funnest trips! I am so jealous. I am dying to go to Disneyland. I could go every other month I think:O) Yeah for some updates from you also. Glad to see what you've been doing:)
Steph, THANK YOU for posting pics. I was dying to see shots of everyone and hear about your week.
Looks like a FUN time, glad you guys had a blast. Thanks for posting!!! I've missed your updates.
Hope you guys are ready for CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Disneyworld is so fun. I never knew you could go see the alligators, I'll have to do that someday, but until then I'll just be jealous of you.
That's it! I am 100 percent jealous. I LOVE DISNEYWORLD. Did tell Mickey 'hi' from me? Did he do that little dance where he taps his head, arm and foot all at the same time? Ooooh.. I need to go back!
I am jealous! You two are always doing fun things...the picture of Colby and Jace is definately cute! Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment