Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Master Piece

Here you go.... it is not 100% finished we still need to get new hardware.
Thanks Amy and Laura for the great idea.


BEFORE

AFTER

9 comments:

LL said...

STEPH. WAY TO GO!!! That looks FABULOUS! I love it and can't believe the difference it makes.
Nice work. I just hope you were able to watch the game AND paint.
:)

Nikki Taylor said...

Steph I think you need to come to my house and help me make it look cute! You are so talented! I LOVE the door! It looks fantastic!

Bart and Krista said...

Your door is way cute. I think it looks so good black. You know what they say, "Once you go black- you never go back."

Kimberly said...

looks good! It's great what a fresh coat of paint can do to anything... :)

The Palmers said...

what a difference! it looks great! it's just like HGTV, which i've been watching a lot recently. =)

Karina said...

Steph, it really does look soooo good. My door is also black but the trim around it is white. I will post a picture and you guys can tell me if it will look good to do it all black. That will be 4of us!!!

cassy said...

Hey Steph & Colby. How are you guys doing? Found your blog on kim and Spencers and thought we'de say hi. Looks like you guys are doing great! Keep in Touch!
Stu and Cassy

Astrid said...

It look so good!!! I'm assuming by "hardware" you're referring to a BYU Flag hanging next to the door, right?! HA HA HA

Brad and Britt said...

hey....so I just found your blog off Mal's! So, lets be bloggin' buddies! I will link your blog to mine so we can see what each other are up to! You look great (so does your front door!) check out our blog at
www.bridleyandbrattaney.blogspot.com