Monday, April 2, 2012

Exciting Day!!!

We started by finding out with this that we are going to be adding another person to our family.



Now Sammy wants to show you exactly what who we 
will be welcoming in our family in the end of August. 


She is so excited she can hardly stand it.  Every day she asks me if the baby is going to come out.  It is so cute and I can't wait for her to meet her little brother. 

5 comments:

Brittney and Scott said...

Congrats I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Nikki Taylor said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited you are going to have a little boy! I have always wanted a little buddy to follow me around. I love how excited Sammy is about it. She is going to be such a great big sister and helper. Congrats friend!

The Palmers said...

awesome!! i'm SOO happy for y'all!! sammy will be such a great big sis!

The Oborn Supremacy said...

How fun to have a boy! Sammy is such a doll. How fun for your cute family.

LL said...

LOVE. IT!
She is going to be the BEST big sister.