Steph is dark!!!? I have never seen that before!! You look smokin'! I think you could go purple and still look hot. I love it! I am too chicken to do it...but I really want to go over to the dark side. Maybe one day.
Oh my gosh... You look just like Anna!! Wait, do you spell it Ana? How do I not know that... Anyway, you're very brave... I couldn't pull it off. You look great!
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
11 comments:
NO WAY! I love it!!!!!!! You could do any color--beautiful!
Awesome! You look like you were meant to be a brunette. Welcome to the dark side. ;)
It totally turned out! Way cute.!.
It's cute!!! Bart has wanted me to do that for YEARS!! I told him it was too expensive to get back to my "original fake highlighted color".
Steph is dark!!!? I have never seen that before!! You look smokin'! I think you could go purple and still look hot. I love it! I am too chicken to do it...but I really want to go over to the dark side. Maybe one day.
Oh my gosh... You look just like Anna!! Wait, do you spell it Ana? How do I not know that... Anyway, you're very brave... I couldn't pull it off. You look great!
Oh my gosh! No one knows you if you're not blond. It's so cute!
Looks good. I was thinking maybe I should go really blonde. It is always nice to have a change.
fun change! i'm guessing this was your first time going dark, it's nice you have the option. (i'd make a terrible blonde!)
I went dark too!!! Steph it looks GREAT! You are a good lookin momma!
I love it!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment