Samantha got blessing by her Dad on Sunday December 20th. Here are a few picture of the big day. She did so good she didn't even make a peep when her Daddy blessed her.
It's Been Almost A Decade...
6 years ago
COLBY * STEPHANIE * SAMANTHA
8 comments:
I love baby Sammy! She is the most smiley, happy, beautiful baby! You look great too! I am so glad everything went well on her big day!
I'm so sorry about your Grandma~
What a BEAUTIFUL and HAPPY little girl....she looks so smiley!
And YOU look fantastic!
Thanks for posting pictures, I love to see everyone.
beautiful baby... and I am sure your grandma *was* there. :)
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma as well. I wish I could have been there. I heard it was wonderful. You all look beautiful!
She is so happy, and has such a cute smile. Your hair looks Great too. I hope everything is going well for you guys.
It was great to see you guys briefly last weekend, and I'm glad I got to meet baby Samantha. She is absolutely adorable! Have a great Christmas!
Honey, I'm sorry about your Grandma. I can not believe how much Samantha smiles! It's incredible! She's beautiful!
Wait!!!! WHERE IS THE PICTURE I TOOK OF YOU GUYS KISSING? UHM, HELLO???
Post a Comment