Sunday, November 29, 2009

These are just a few random pictures for those family members that are out of town that don't get to see Samantha very often.


Colby and Samantha love to watch TV together. This picture was taken after a long night, so they are both very tired. She wasn't feeling very good all night long.


She is getting so big. This is her at seven weeks old.

Grandma Paxton with her two newest grandkids.
Jake loves to suck on his two fingers. It is so cute but my sister hates it.

Jake and Samantha at their first Utah VS BYU football game party. They are having fun no matter the out come of the game. Jake is my sister Anna's little boy. These two are only 2 months apart. Jake is 4 months old and Samantha is now 2 months old. They are going to be the best of friends.

7 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

She is adorable!! We wish we were there to enjoy the festivities. Keep the pictures coming.

anna said...

The pictues are so cute. I knew I would see one with the finger sucker. I guess it is cute. I just don't want him to be doing she same thing as he gets older. They are so cute together.

The Palmers said...

oh boy.. i could eat that muffin up! what a cute shirt on an even cuter baby.

Astrid said...

CUTE!!! It's so amazing what difference a month or two makes when they're so little. I've heard from people, probably just your family, that Anna's boy looks just like Jeff, and now I know it's 100% true!

Ashlee Garn said...

I can't believe she is that old already! I honestly feel like she was just born! She is so cute!

Karina said...

Yea! I love to see the pictures! She is so adorable! Keep them coming!

The Willeyes said...

She is so beautiful, and getting so big! :)