Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stephanie just before we left to go to the hospital.

Stephanie getting dressed in her gown.


Getting things started.

Stephanie after being in labor for 12 hours.

The clan that worked hard to get little Samantha here!!

Our sweet baby!

Mommy loves Samantha!!!!

More to come when we go home from the hospital.

16 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Way to go Steph (and Colby of course)!!! She is a DOLL!!! I have been dying to see pictures of her! I want to come see her sometime next week. I am so glad she is finally here and everything went well. Congrats!

Astrid said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad everything went well for you guys. She's a cutie! Cute name too, although I am a little surprised you didn't go with the name "Astrid!" :)

LL said...

I can't get over her...I LOVE that her eyes are open in the pictures. She is soooo SWEET and beautiful!
Congrats you guys~

Megan said...

Great job Steph! She is so adorable!!! so happy for you!

The Palmers said...

Oh wow! You did it! Baby Samantha is soo cute. Too bad we're too far away to hold her. Congrats on being new parents! Love you!

Karina said...

I totally wish I could be there to hold and kiss her. Way to go Steph! I guess Colby helped a little bit. She's beautiful!!!!!!

Karina said...

She's so beautiful!! I wish I could be there to see her. Congratulations!!!

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

Many congrats! I wish you never ending sleep-filled nights. Ha! It gets better once you leave the hospital and the nurses are no longer there to bother you! You have a beautiful little girl on your hands.

Bart and Krista said...

She is beautiful! WOW! Congrats, guys! We are so excited for your family. I (Krista) can't wait to see her! She is just darling. Hope all is well!

Jenna and Brad said...

Congratulations you guys!! I am glad that little Samantha is finally here. Steph, give me a call when things settle down a bit!!

Holli and Billy said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!

Shooting Star said...

Wow! She is gorgeous. I am glad things went well and both of you are healthy. Welcome to the world Samantha!

EmmaP said...

way cute!!!! congrats!!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! baby Samantha is darling! Colby...keep that hand sanitizer handy...waring!! you will become germaphobe!! Hope you are doing well Steph. Can't wait to see little Sammy!

The Willeyes said...

She is a beauty...of course. Congrats :) I can't wait to see her! So happy for you both :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is so cute!