Here a few pictures of my "baby bump" at 24 weeks. I think the bumble-bee shirt makes it hard to really get a feel of how big it is. I will post some more pictures of "the bump" later when I look a little better. That is enough scaring y'all for the day.

9 comments:
You are SMOKIN!!! It was so fun to see you the other day! I had way to much fun with my girls. We must do it more often! Love ya!
So Cute! Your vacation looked like so much fun. Congrats to Colby for Graduating it is such a pain, I'm sure he feels so happy.
you are too cute!!! love to see you with a cute little baby bump!
Keep the pictures coming...this baby girl is going to be so beautiful!!!
Yes! I love seeing baby bumps for the first time. You look cute! Can't wait to see you in person!!!
You look beautiful :)
Hot Mama! It will be fun to see you as a cute little pregnant chica!
Lookin good! Can't believe your almost there!
Your Baby bump is ADORABLE! You are STILL Gorgeous! :)
super random! I saw "steph and colby" on the petersons blog when I was leaving a comment and was really confused! haha So I had to say something, cause I thought it was funny! I went to school with your Colby and didn't even know he married a Steph!! Tell him I said hi! Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment