Yay, congratulations! That is so exciting! Have fun shopping for her, I have the hardest time not buying out the whole store when I buy baby shower gifts!!!
We are a family of 4. Colby and I have been married since August 2004. We have 2 kids. We enjoy traveling and spending time together, so stay tuned to see what we are up to.
11 comments:
Happy to say that we are the first ones to respond to this posting. We are so excited for you all. Girls are the best. Congratulations!!!!
Yay! We love little girls!
Congratulations! That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you guys, you will have such a cute little girl!
Awesome!! Congrats! Will we see you before we move? I hope so. We leave in a few weeks.
Yay! Congrats!
Yay, congratulations! That is so exciting! Have fun shopping for her, I have the hardest time not buying out the whole store when I buy baby shower gifts!!!
i love all my kids the same - but girl babies are more fun!!! ;)
I am so EXCITED for You!!!! You will have a beautiful little girl! Congrats!
SHE will be beautiful!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Is there a name yet?
Yay!! That is so exciting! It's the best when you get what you ask for. I can't wait to see you and your cute belly!
haha! That is awesome! That is what Brad wants us to have first too! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment