The Lewis Family Vacation !!!!
This past month we went to Alaska to catch the beautiful fish of the sea, with Colby's whole family. This is the whole clan all together looking pretty.
This is me and my first fish that I have ever caught. It sure was pretty and it taste good too.
We of course had to get our golfing in while we were out of town.
Colby, Ginny, and Wally caught these big Halibut right off the dock of the place that we were staying at. They were so proud and excited.
This is the Halibut that I caught when I went on the ALL GIRL charter.(Colby's Dad send all of the girls Colby's 4 sisters, mom and me with the charter dude)
I thought he was going to have a heart attach when he say that he was going to be with 6 girls for an all day fishing trip.
It was a lot of fun. Those girls sure are a good time!!!!
We were so good at fishing we even caught a starfish. (we caught that while we were bottom fishing for Halibut)
We all had our own songs to sing to bring the fish into the boat, but Colby thought that it would be fun if the fish sang to us for once.
Last but not least, we filmed an eagle coming down 3 feet from our boat to get some food.
(by the way those were my mad filming skills)
4 comments:
So, we LOVE your blog! You are very professional! I am green with envy when I look at that fun vacation. Can we go next time? Just ask... okay?
You guys look like you had a lot of fun!
p.s. I love Colby's expression on that first picture.
i'm SO glad you have a blog...FINALLY!
:)
This will be such a great way to feel like we're spending time together as a family...good times.
We are LAUGHING at the singing fihs...the kids are all gathered around the computer, "do it again. do it again" so funny!
and GREAT eagle video...
Thanks to some "expert" blog stalking I found you!!!!! Send me your email address and I can add you to my "preferred" list of blog readers. :) "It's a private club for members," but it's more so that I'm a way paranoid mom. :) Send me your email at astrid_paxton@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment